Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New in: bebaroque & PPQ Collection



New in: bebaroque & PPQ Exclusive AW12 collection - Online now
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
b e b a r o q u e  l t d

NEW IN: AUTUMN OCCASIONWEAR

bebaroque & PPQ

bebaroque and PPQ have joined forces again, creating a capsule collection
of bedazzling statement leg and body we
ar

O N L I N E  N O W
Giovanni Body Suit - bebaroque for PPQ

G I O V A N N I   B O D Y 

Animal print body with heavily embellished jewels
bebaroque & PPQ

D O T T Y  T I G H T
Screen print and hot fix Embellished design on cream tights

Saskia Tight
S A S K I A  T I G H T
 

Hot fix Embellished design with Hand Embroidered crystal effect stones

Beatrice Tight

B E A T R I C E  T I G H T

Hand Embroidered crystal design with Emerald Green and gold hoops

Lady Pearl Tight

L A D Y  P E A R L  T I G H T

Hot Fix Emebllished and Hand Embroidered design using Swarovski crystals and Pearl

B E B A R O Q U E 

N E W  I N
Miss Zsa

M I S S  Z S A  T I G H T

Hot Fix Embellished design

Copyright © *|2012|* *|bebaroque ltd|*, All rights reserved.
Find More info or discuss about bebaroque in Pantyhose Library


Blog Archive